"How to Grow Your Own Vegetable Garden" Webinar Series Hosted by Doug
I'm thrilled to announce I'll be presenting a new interactive weekly webinar series in conjunction with Farm to Table of Western PA called "How to Grow Your Own Vegetable Garden."
The series will run for seven weeks, you can sign up for one or all of the classes. The one hour webinars are only $20 and if you sign up for the whole series, one class is free.
They will be packed with great gardening information and you know we're going to have fun!
- April 16, 2020: These Plants Don't Care About Frost - Plant Cool Loving Vegetables
- April 23, 2020: You Don't Need a Garden to Garden - Veggies in Containers
- April 30, 2020: Grow Something Different - These Plants are Unique and Tasty
- May 7, 2020: Tricks for Early Planting of Warm Weather Plants
- May 14, 2020: Mother's Day Organic Growing - It's Easy and Safe
- May 21, 2020: Dealing with Pests and Diseases
- May 28, 2020: Memorial Day Garden Planting - The Season Begins in Earnest!